top of page

Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Sweet Onion Apricot Vegan cheese

In stock
Product Details
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

Tangy, sweet and savory apricot onion sauce blended in our organic cashew base, mixed with a few poppy seeds for luck and aged 35 days. Free of oils, gums, soy, gluten, coconut oil or other fillers.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic apricots, organic maple, nutritional yeast, organic onions, organic poppy seeds, organic chickpea miso, Himalayan and sea salts

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 160,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 209mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 4g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (5% DV).

Save this product for later
bottom of page