top of page

Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Rosemary Olive Vegan Cheese

In stock
Product Details
UPC: 855835008628
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

Grab this limited while you can! A creamy aged cashew wheel enhanced with a hint of fresh, organic rosemary and 4 different olives: black, kalamata, green and Castelvatrano. 100% vegan, dairy free and teaming with live probiotics.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic assorted olives (black, kalamata, green, Calstelvatrano), organic rosemary, organic onion, organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic basil, organic tarragon, Himalayan and sea salts

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 194 (7% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later
bottom of page