WHERE TO BUY
Delicious gouda flavored round, smoked over real hickory. Enjoy sliced onto crispy crackers with a strong ale and ripe cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic chickpea miso, nutritional yeast, white truffle oil, organic mustard, organic garlic, Himalayan and sea salts, natural hickory smoke
Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall
Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),
Amount per serving: Calories 160,Total Fat 12.5g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2.2g (11% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 209mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).