LIMITED RELEASE Champagne Rose Berry Heart

SKU CRB05
$13.49
Firm and slightly sweet
Out of stock
1
Product Details

Artisan cashew almond heart-shaped cheese infused with organic berries, vegan white chocolate, culinary rose petals and aged with a vegan champagne wash. 100% vegan, gluten and soy free. Sweet, mild and sliceable. Delicious on its own or with dark chocolate.

Ingredients: *Cultured cashews, *almond milk, *strawberries, *cranberries, *raspberries, *dragonfruit, *meyer lemon, *vegan cane sugar, filtered water, nutritional yeast, *edible rose petals, white chocolate chips (cocoa butter, cane sugar, vanilla) Champagne, Himalayan salt *Organic

Net wt: 4 oz. 3” wide x 1.25” tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 4, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 8g (4% DV) (Incl. 1g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later
 

©2018-2021 by Reine LLC    All rights reserved