top of page

HOLIDAY Truffle Cranberry with Herbes Fines SMALL 2.5" CHEESE BALL

CB03
$14.99
Out of stock
1
Product Details
UPC: CB03
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

Savory black and white truffle cheese ball rolled in sweet-tart cranberries and classic French Herbes Fines blend. This is a small ball bursting with rich, decadent flavor.

Ingredients: Organic Cultured cashews, , organic onions, filtered water, organic cranberries, organic black truffles, organic white truffle oil (white truffle, organic olive oil), organic Herbes Fines (chervil, parsley, chives, marjoram, tarragon), organic garlic, Himalayan and sea salts

Net wt: 3.5 oz. 2.5" diameter

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 160,Total Fat 12.5g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2.2g (11% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 179mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 3g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later
 
bottom of page