top of page

HOLIDAY Cheddar Rosemary with Walnuts SMALL 2.5" CHEESE BALL

CR03
$14.95
Out of stock
1
Product Details
UPC: CR03
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

Sharp cheddar cheese ball rolled in rosemary, walnuts and smoked paprika. This is a small ball bursting with savory flavor for your holiday cheese plates and platters.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic walnuts pieces, organic rosemary, organic chickpea miso, organic parsley, nutritional yeast, organic smoked paprika, organic mustard, organic garlic, Himalayan and sea salts, tomato and marigold petal extracts in sunflower oil for color

Net wt: 3.5 oz. 2.5" diameter

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 165,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later
 
bottom of page