Blue Dragon Artisan Mold-Ripened Vegan Dragonfruit Blue Cheese

SKU 000DB
$14.49
Aged 3 Months
In stock
1
Product Details

An extremely limited-edition true mold-ripened, 3-months aged, cobble-stoned dragon of a blue cheese with a pale peachy-pink dragonfruit center. Firm texture, aged 3 months with a mild gorgonzola flavor.

Organic cashews, filtered water, organic dragonfruit, organic virgin olive oil, Himalayan and sea salts, vegan cultures, p.roquforti

3.5oz 3” tall x 3” wide Allergens: Cashews, Penicillium Roqueforti

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.25 oz (34g),

Amount per serving: Calories 155, Total Fat 13g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 3g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later