WHERE TO BUY
Luxurious vegan cashew rounds with genuine black truffles, white truffle oil and garlic onions. Enjoy on crusty slices of toasted baguette.
Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic onions, black truffles, white truffle oil, organic garlic, Himalayan and sea salts
Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall
Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),
Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 12.5g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 2.2g (11% DV),Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 179mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).