Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Wild Blueberry Creme de Violette Vegan Cheese

SKU 000BCV
$13.49
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Garnish
Out of stock
1
Product Details

A delightful culinary blend of antioxidant-rich berries infused with Crème de Violette liqueur made of Queen Charlotte Alpine Violets, dappled with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Not perfume-y -rich, fruity and balanced.

*Cultured cashews, filtered water, *wild blueberries, *grade A maple, vegan chocolate chips (Cane Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter), Crème de Violette liqueur (brandy, alpine violets), *lemon juice, nutritional yeast, *culinary lavender, pink salt, sea salt

Net Wt. 3.5 oz Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 180,Total Fat 11g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 1.8 g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 14g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 6g (4% DV) (Incl. 2g Added Sugars), Protein 7g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (5% DV).

Save this product for later