Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Strawberry Balsamic Vegan Cheese

SKU 00099
$13.49
In stock
1
Product Details

Ripe, juicy strawberries are caramelized into a deluxe, fruity balsamic reduction, accented with black pepper and blended throughout our savory white cheddar. Bright, rich and lush all at once!

Ingredients: Organic cashews, organic strawberries, filtered water, organic chickpea miso (chickpeas, water, salt, koji culture), nutritional yeast, organic balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, grape must), organic apples, organic black pepper, Himalayan and sea salts, vegan cultures

Net Weight 3.5 oz 3" x 3" x 1"

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories165, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV),

Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 11g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 3g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (11% DV), Potas. (5% DV). wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall


Save this product for later