top of page

Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Raspberry Sage Vegan Cheese

In stock
Product Details
UPC: 855835008611
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

Organic raspberries and sage are blended into this bright cashew round with a faint infusion of edible rose petal. Tastes like the last lingering days of Summer heading into early Fall.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic red raspberries, organic rubbed sage, pink salt, organic maple, organic edible rose petals

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 170,Total Fat 11g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 1.8 g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 14g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 4g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 7g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (5% DV).

Save this product for later
bottom of page