top of page

Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Pesto Pistachio Vegan Cheese

In stock
Product Details
UPC: 855835008079
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

Plump, sweet pistachios were blended into a fresh, savory pesto and marbled with mild white cheddar for a subtle herbed flavor blend.

Ingredients: Organic Cultured cashews, organic pistachios, organic basil, filtered water, organic chickpea miso (chickpeas, water, salt, koji culture), nutritional yeast, organic olive oil, organic lemon juice, organic mustard, organic garlic, Himalayan and sea salts

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 160,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 360mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later
bottom of page