top of page

Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Heirloom Tomato Vegan Cheese

In stock
Product Details
UPC: 855835008260
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

A combination of spring onion and delicate heirloom tomato folded into creamy, aged cashew cheddar, accented with a touch of basil. Heirloom tomatoes are authentic, old-world cultivars, free of decades of cross-breeding. They are tender, fragile and wine-like in flavor.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic tomatoes, organic chickpea miso, nutritional yeast, Organic tomato flakes, organic maple, organic onion, organic garlic, Himalayan and sea salts, organic white pepper, organic mustard

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 3g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Save this product for later
bottom of page