Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Goji Vegan Cheese

SKU 00100
$13.49
In stock
1
Product Details

Antioxidant-rich red goji berries burst throughout our signature sharp cheddar cheese.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic goji berries, organic chickpea miso, nutritional yeast, organic mustard, organic garlic, organic onion, Himalayan and sea salts

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 155,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 209mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 3g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 6g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (12% DV), Potas. (6% DV).

Save this product for later