top of page

Artisan LIMITED RELEASE Cranberry Citrus Vegan Cheese

Out of stock
Product Details
Brand: Reine Vegan Cuisine

We blended a chunky marmalade bursting with tangy cranberries, orange zest, fresh, sweet citrus juices and a touch of earthy ginger and nutmeg, engulfed it in sharp, savory white cheddar and aged it for 30 days to bring you a heavenly yin yang of bright, festive flavors.

Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic cranberries, organic orange juice, organic chickpea miso, nutritional yeast, organic orange zest, organic mustard, organic garlic, pink salt, organic ginger, organic nutmeg

Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall

Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),

Amount per serving: Calories 180,Total Fat 11g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 1.8 g (10% DV),
Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 14g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 5g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 7g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (5% DV).

Save this product for later
bottom of page