WHERE TO BUY
Light, bright and peppery with chives, dill and cracked black peppercorns. Perfect sliced or spread on your favorite crackers with fruit.
Ingredients: Cultured organic cashews, filtered water, organic black pepper, organic dill, organic chives, Himalayan and sea salts
Net wt: 3.5 oz 3" wide x 1" tall
Nutrition Facts Servings: 3, Serv. size: 1.2 oz (33g),
Amount per serving: Calories 150,Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.1g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 178 (7% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (<1% DV), Total Sugars 2g (4% DV) (Incl. 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g,Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).